Guys, How important is a girl's weight? Would you date a girl who is overweight?

I'm a 17 yo girl and I've always been overweight since I can remember. I suffer from PCOS and hypothyroidism which makes it difficult for my body to burn fat. However, this does not mean that I am lazy or that I eat junk food. I go running everyday and eat clean 24/7. In fact, I can't remember the last time I ate a burger (maybe 8 years ago?) Anyways, I'm wondering if weight is so important when a guy is looking for a girl. My height is 5'5 and I weigh 179 lbs and no boy has ever showed interest in me. I don't believe I am ugly, and I've been told I have a pretty face, but boys DON'T LIKE ME! Do you think it's because I am overweight? I would appreciate some honest/thoughtful answers :)

1

What Guys Said 1

• It might have some to do with it but the older you get the less it'll matter to guys. The great Ann Wilson of the hall of fame rock band Heart went through exactly what you're going through. She finally gave up caring and I think it made guys want her even more. I've had a fantasy crush on her for decades