Guys, how would you feel if you found out a girl you like has had plastic surgery?

Would you judge her or would it really not matter to you?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't like it, i prefer natural beauty over ugly fake beauty. Most plastic surgery makes people who were naturally beautiful look ugly, look at Heidi Montag, the nose always ends up looking too pointy, breast surgery makes the nipples look too big (like peperoni slices). And the sad thing is, plastic surgery is irreversible, meaning you have to live with that for the rest of your life. Plastic surgery is for those who really need it (those with deformities or women who barely have breasts), not for those who are already good looking

What Guys Said 20

• I wouldn't be proud of her, but would get over it quickly. Obviously the job is well done since I didn't notice. So I would be pretty much ok with. Though I would prefer to make her feel good about her body rather than let her have it butchered. Ultimately though, it's her choice.

• Cosmetic surgery is largly unnecessary. Boob jobs, butt jobs not necessary. Colagen treatment unnecessary. Only good ones are for scar removal or similar major blemishes.

• I would be curious but not judgmental. It wouldn't affect my feelings. I would simply have thoughts such as:

"I wonder what she looked like before"
    "I wonder for what reasons she felt compelled to undergo surgery"
    etc.

• I wouldn't judge her, I would think that she may have self confidence issues however. But, it's her body, her choice.

• If she didn't need it for like reconstruction after an accident then yes it's too fake for me, my girl needs natural beauty, we work with what we got

• I guess it depends where I don't mind if it was her breast of a nose job or something about she didn't really like about her looks. I not sure if she had akot of plastic surgery I could date her cause it would feel I am not dating a actual person. Also no plastic surgery below the belt if u know what I mean LOL.

• If she did it for every little thing then It might be a turnoff to me because it shows an underlying problem with her self esteem.
    If she isn't like that and she just always wanted to have one part of her changed then I'm fine with it.

• It's fine except for breast implants. I'm not too keen on those.

• Why would I care? If she looks better post surgery than pre surgery, then I'd be glad she got it.

• If i found out "later" i'd say no problem. people should be happy with how they look. If that makes the girl I like happy, why would i make a problem out of it?

• if she wasn't severely burned in a fire, then yes i'd judge her.

• don't care as long as she doesn't try to switch roles

• i would be ok with it cuase its her body

• if I like her it wouldn't matter

• I wouldn't care.

• I prefer all "naturale"

• If it was for vanity.
    I would know she was a cheap, fake, shallow, twat and would have zero respect for her as a person.

• Why would it make her cheap, fake, or shallow? I have gotten plastic surgery and I am none of these things. Those are hurtful things to say about someone who you don't know at all.

• Unless you have surgery to reconstruct something from an accident or birth defect, getting fake tits, fake lips, face life, botox, or anything cosmetic, is a fake and shallow character. It's someone with low self esteem who is buying into propaganda and the bullshit idea that they need to be plastic to be liked or important. It makes them cheap and pathetic. This isn't a personal attack, it's a general dislike of the idea. If you choose to take offense, you may need to ask yourself why you are so touchy about something you feel was ok to do. Maybe you yourself see some of the things I am talking about, or else you wouldn't have asked the question.

• Wouldn't matter to me at all. I probably wouldn't even think about it.

• If it's cosmetic I would think of her as dumb and superficial and not worth spending time with

• I've gotten plastic surgery but I am neither dumb nor very superficial. I just wanted to feel happier with the way that I look.

• Yeah, but why wasting money and taking a risk to your health?
      For me your personality is more important - if you do a surgery you won't change anything about it and if you start at 18 you ll probably do more.
      You are not independently thinking, but you are driven by other peoples opinions (if you were alone on an island you wouldn t do this surgery)
      You just do not hink the way I do

• Depends if it was medically neccisary or not

• Let's say it was purely cosmetic. What would you think then?

• Then I would be pissed your wasting a O R when there's a 2 year back up around here