How to cope with a fear of knocking another girl up?

I've had an awful, horrible, shockingly bad experience dealing with my first childs insane mother, can't do it again. As a result I've been single the last 11 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Combo of condoms and Plan B in case it fails. Make sure that you are on the same page about birth control and not wanting kids anytime soon. Basically just make sure she wouldn't be opposed to taking plan B if the condom fails and have it stocked at your house.

Any mature women worth having a relationship should be able to understand that you don't want an unplanned pregnancy and are being responsible about it. I would even appreciate you being so proactive. Women don't like it when men just assume they are on the pill without asking and freak out if the condom breaks. That's leaving the burden completely on her which isn't fair.

Even if she is on the pill though still condoms and still plan B of it fails. That's the only way to be sure in my opinion as the pill isn't a very reliable form of birth control.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a vasectomy is always a path. If not you can use condoms.

You can also just always really heat up your crotch because that kills sperm as well. Put a blowdryer to it a couple hours before you get down to business...

What Girls Said 5

• Get snipped? And use condoms?

• Get a vasectomy or use condoms and pull out even with the condom on.

• find a nice sterile l women

• Use condoms and do not sleepy with crazy women.

• They're all crazy

• Then keep using your hand. I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know how to handle sexism anymore. I give up.

• Get a vasectomy...

What Guys Said 1

• If you are done having children, why not look into getting a vasectomy. I am going through it right now! No worries!!!