Guys, would you date this girl?

Okay so my best friend has been home schooled almost her whole life i. e isn't around guys very often. she doesn't think she could get a guy even if she was around them. she is very nerdy. she graduated a year and a half early from high school. she loves video games, comics, graphic novels, all of the hobbit movies (shes borderline obsessed and quotes them all the time along with Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and almost any superhero movie she deems decent). Spaceballs is one of her favorite movies. She even went to Dragon Con last year all dressed up. She is very thoughtful and sweet. She volunteers once a week at an animal shelter. Relationships should be equal in her eyes she doesn't want a boy doing all the work. Conversations flow very easily with her and she's just very great at making people feel comfortable. However she is a bit clingy once in a relationship but if you need space she will give it to you. Also this is what she looks like. So guys would you date her why or why not?
Guys, would you date this girl?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her age, but she does seem like someone I'd date.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care about her being "geeky", but she's a cutie, so... I think she'd do fine in the dating world.

• Is there a but in there somewhere? Like in she is beautiful, thoughtful, knows lots of stuff BUT she has no genitals, just like a barbie. Cause everything you said sounds awesome... If I was 20 years younger, I'd like to meet her !

• Hell yeah! She's very pretty and smart!

• Personality sounds almost perfect.
    Looks on the other hand, not my type.

• No, she is way too small. Also that mirror is terrible but it has a nice frame.