Do guys like smaller boobs\?

Do guys like smaller boobs\?
I had my period end like a week ago but my boobs keep having this burning pulling sensation im a 32c and almost 17

why

also would you date a girl with small boobs like me i have a good face tho i swear

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea how you equate guys liking smaller boobs with your boobs burning or your period ending.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i dunno i'm a 32c too but guys dont care like at all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• We really don't care about size as long as they're natural

0|0
    0|0
  • 32C is fine. Especially if you wear the Bombshell bras from VS. It's all about proportion anyways with your height and body/rirbcage in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even pay attention to boobs, so yeah. But even if i was a boob man--32C is by no means "small".

0|0
    1|0
  • Boobs are not make or break.

Look, if you're fit, have a good face, dress well, long hair--you'll get tons of male attention whether your bra size is big or little. It's a factor in attraction, but it's not the whole thing by a long shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • small boobs, big boobs. all fine for me, as long as she´s not overweight and the face is decent

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I like all sizes
    2. 32C doesn't sound small at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking care , I won't tell her but in the back of my head im like ,,,, thats a fucking bust , do you at least make it up with ass cuz dudes do talk shit

0|0
    0|0
    • I have an ass

• dudes won't talk shit unless their retarded

• YES! Why? They are boobs ;) doesn't matter size, shape or color...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!