Girls, is it sad I feel like I'm not good enough for a attractive girl?

And she would be settling if she dated me

5

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a common feeling. How about instead of looking for a societal attractive girl, clear your mind and honestly think about what you find attractive. Don't let other peoples beauty standards affect your thought process. I find most people are attracted to a different sort than what the originally thought they were when they do this. It could help to broaden your horizons, and find someone a little more within your zone.

• Well I'm all confused cause I don't know if I'm attractive and also I don't really know what I'm attracted to never had a girlfriend before

• well it doesn't. I don't have enough exp points.

• Just post link in the opinion box

What Girls Said 4

• It would be sad if you felt you weren't good enough for ANY girl. But an attractive girl? No. Broaden your horizons.

• If I have to settle mentally I couldn't accept that and wouldn't be happy

• A lot of people feel that way, I do too

• You can be good for any girl

• Don't sell yourself short! I would not focus just on looks of course, but the complete package (personality, hopes, dreams, ambition, etc). Anything is possible.

• My personality is great buy I look like shit have you seen my picture

• Also recently a average girl rejected me too

• I'm sorry, it happens to the best of us. The guy I liked that I asked out said no, but then a year later wanted to try to go out with me... after I had moved.