Girls, I'm somewhere between 5'8 and 5'10 is that too short? Do you prefer taller guys than that?

The measurements are different at about every doc who takes them but yeah I'm like 5'9 or so and heard attractive girls rarely like guys under 6 ft

• That height is fine
  • Too short for my taste
  • I'm taller than you
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

Most Helpful Girl

• You are literally only one inch (or so) below the average height for males (in the US at least). Although the fantasy is often women seeking some super tall super model height type, the reality is much more in league with your own, where you are pretty much average. You have only to contrast your height with the average height of women in the US which is 5'5, to tell you, you don't have much to worry about if you're worried about your height because you are in fact, to most women, that "tall guy." You and I would however be looking eye to eye, but who cares. I've dated shorter, same height, and taller.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• That height is fine because I am 5'7.5" and as long as a guy is my height or taller than I'm okay with his height