Why won't anyone ask me to homecoming?

Okay so like this is my second year of homecoming and no one has asked me. I'm friends with all the guys in my grade and they call me "chill" but I think I'm just being friendzoned. All of my friends have been asked and it's just kinda sad you know. I wish I knew why no one would ask me or what I'm doing wrong or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to go to homecoming and no one has asked you yet, then go ask someone. This isn't the stone age, women can do that today... if your too shy to ask a guy then it looks like you aren't going to homecoming, simple as that. Thats how it works for us guys. Girls almost never ask us, so if we want to go we have to ask someone, even if we are too shy, we can't expect girls to come up to us, we have to either get over our shyness or spend the night alone. Now you get to experience what we deal with, your choice: Dont go to homecoming, or ask a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. They might be nervous bc of your Beauty
    2. Maybe you have been friend zoned
    3. If you tell a lot of guys no they will think your going to say no to them too
    4. You could be a bitch and not know it

I have more but listing is a lot of work.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe they're waiting till last minute

What Girls Said 1

• I feel you... My homecoming was last night and I just went with friends because I didn't get asked by anyone... And I didn't understand why I wasn't getting asked either... sorry I couldn't help you, but I did have the same issue