Is he interested?

Soo there's this guy on my cross country team and I think he likes me but I'm not sure because he's really shy. He talks to his friends and stuff all the time but I'm the only girl I've ever actually seen him talk to (I don't know if that means he likes me). I'll see him sometimes staring at me in the halls etc but I'm not sure if he likes me because he's so shy. Sometimes he'll tease me too and he seems to always be smiling when we talk. Also, one of his friends on the team said that he made fun of his friends (not mean but kind of liked to be annoying and joke around like I guess most guys do right?) but anyway then I piped up (the guy I like wasn't there) and said well he's never been mean to me. And this other kid on the team was like that's probably because he likes you. So yea do you think he likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• "He talks to his friends and stuff all the time but I'm the only girl I've ever actually seen him talk to (I don't know if that means he likes me)."

^hmm... being comfortable around u doesn't necessarily means he likes u... so u can't tell...

"I'll see him sometimes staring at me in the halls etc but I'm not sure if he likes me because he's so shy."

^but starin at u... could mean he likes u though...

"Sometimes he'll tease me too and he seems to always be smiling when we talk. "

^good then... guess he's teasin u on purpose in order to draw yer attention somehow maybe? ;)

"Also, one of his friends on the team said that he made fun of his friends (not mean but kind of liked to be annoying and joke around like I guess most guys do right?) but anyway then I piped up (the guy I like wasn't there) and said well he's never been mean to me. "

^no he was never been mean to u from wot i notice... but don't take literally wot his friends r sayin... ;)

"And this other kid on the team was like that's probably because he likes you. So yea do you think he likes me?"

^i'd say he does... judgin by his stares/teases... :)

What Girls Said 0