Girls, is it a turn off if you are physically stronger than a guy?

If he's weaker than you physically is that a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Definitely. I may be one of the weakest human beings on the planet. Also, if he's not strong enough, how will I enjoy delicious lemon marmalade?
    img.21food.com/20110609/product/1307074008707.jpg

• It's definitely a turn off. I like to talk shit and say that I can hurt a guy by punching him and that I'd be able to take him in a fight, but... I don't expect it to be true.

So if I actually CAN then it's a turn off. And when he shows me I can't, it's fucking hot.

• Yes. That would make him very weak. I already wonder how I manage to get through life as it is.

• That's close to impossible since I have like 0 physical strength.

• Yes, cause I'm not even strong, like 0 if based on a scale of 1-10, so if he's physically weaker than me it may be kind of over, and impossible at the same time.

• Nope, I don't mind. I'm a gym rat and love lifiting. Of course I would like a guy to share similar interests in health but if I was stronger I wouldn't care. Just like I hope he wouldn't mind if I had muscles xD

• No but I'm going to be looking at them like this

media3.giphy.com/media/iCe4nz3vd3aEg/200_s.gif

• Yeah, but mostly because I am not strong at all so that would be kind of extreme._.

• Well i have control issues so it would probably make me feel safer if I was stronger I guess.

• Yeah it is tbh. And I'm a pretty fiesty strong girl but I'd still like him be able to pin me down sometimes you know?

• No.. it makes pegging so much easier 😂

• No, it's not a turn off. There are tons of guys that are physically stronger than me, but I have training and keep up with my fitness. Some guys don't play sports or have some of the minor military training that I do. I would totally date a laid-back "brain" type of guy.

• Yes, because I am already weak as fuck.

What Guys Said 1

• Looks like I'm a major turnoff to 99.99999999999999999999% of woman :(.