How do you deal dating with anxiety?

I've been in a relationship for 2 1/2 months now. However with previous not good relationships, and anxiety, I'm always doubting the relationship. How do I I not constantly doubt the relationship? He's a great guy, but it's hard for me to open up, therefore I'm doubtful. What helps you? I'm not sure if I should break up with him or if it's just anxiety.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You can't get rid off your anxiety, unless you find the factors that are causing it.
    Why are you always doubting your relationship? Does it have anything to do with the failure of your past relationships or is the person you're dating responsible for those feelings?
    If it's the first, then you should find the way to eliminate your fears and instill yourself with hope. If it's the second, I'd suggest you to break up with him, since he is the one who is causing you such feelings.