I'm new on here.! :)

well I'm new on here...just got an account today.

if someone wants to help me out or something then I'd appreciate it! thanks <3

Most Helpful Guy

• just click around, enter key words in the search field in the right upper corner or select between the categories: Flirting;Dating; Sexuality ; Break-up; Behaviour etc...

What Guys Said 8

• Welcome to the site! A fellow Pittsburgher too. That's cool. Ask what you want, just be mindful of the rules and don't be afraid to use that report button! Any issues you have can be resolved by sending a message thru the contact form.

• If you have any questions, you can ask me. Message me, comment here, whatever you want :) Hope you enjoy the site, people tend to be honest! Ask some questions, and we'll get on it to try to help you the best we can. There is an anonymous feature before you submit a question, just to let you know. It won't show up on your profile, and no one will know who you are, just your age range (Under 18).

Have a great day,

Binary.

• hello hello and welcome, have fun on here. If you have any questions be feel free to ask away, there are a lot of people on who can help you out a ton and they give great advise.

• Welcome to the site, look around for a while to get used to the site that's what I did. And if you need any help then don't be affraid to ask.

• Welcome! It may seem confusing right now but you'll get the hang of it.

Be sure to check out other stuff, including articles, videos, and the reality checks.

• if you need anything let me know (:

• Welcome!

• Try it out, it's fun trying (if you want to post a long text , save it on your clipboard first, in case you lose it)

What Girls Said 1