Is curvy all that guys want?

Do guys only like curvy woman? My guy friends are all ways saying how much they like curvy better than skinny they know I hate it when they say that I am thin 103lb I am 5.2ft I have a little ass and 36c breast size so I have very little to no curves why do guys only want curvy now?

Most Helpful Guy

• "It is likely that perfect 0.7 ratio sends a biological signal to men that that woman is most fertile and most likely to produce a healthy offspring, no matter what size that woman is."

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...attractive-figures.html

0.7 ratio between hips and waist is pretty much what guys are attracted to.

• I have a small waist do guys really are about that stuff?

• Correct. So enjoy to like yourself, because even though guys are more physical and visual - being confident and self-loving is attractive for us as well.

• "learn to like yourself" is what I meant to write.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are billions of men in the world. Some like bigger girls, some love small girls. I don't think more like one or the other. The media shows us differently which is why so many think that.

What Guys Said 7

• You can be skinny and curvy, and that's what most guys want.

• We are all individuals. There are men for every type of women out there. Lots of men like skinny girls. You only have to look outside your circle of friends.

• It all depends on preferences. Even within the "curvy" category, TO ME there are women attractive (Alexandra Daddario ) but others unattractively curvy (Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian).

• No but i won't date a real thin girl , i want feel something when I'm cuddling her. sorry no offense. It's hard to say you may be what they call fun-size , with no pic we don't know.

• I don't want 'curves' like the media portrays them these days. You don't need huge breasts and hips wider than a bus to make a hot shillouette.

Petite and skinny will ALWAYS look good and you have boobs in proportion to your body. That's when small boobs look their best!

• I prefer athletic, or even natural over curvy, I don't understand how more fat is considered attractive.

• 100% agree.

• I think all woman are beautiful I just feel like slim is out now

• As far as the whole love everyone thing, all people are beautiful in there own way.

I'm just too practical to care about social trends.

• Yeah, you got it, that's all men want, curvy women -_-

What Girls Said 6

• That's a perfect and healthy weight, and people are misguided by the word "curvy." Curvy is based on your hip bones and how wide your hip bones are. Generally the wider the hip bones, the better the woman is to carry a child. Guys believe curvy is nice ass and hour glass shape but it is not. And egotistical guys who shut you down because of your body then that's their bad! You are awesome and curvy by nature because you are an awesome girl! Ignore all the stupid boys because after all what do they really know about the girl body :P

• It really depends on where you're located and what's usually presented to you.
    Guys in my area love curvy woman and fat women... That's all they really want. Then there's the occasion guy that loves a thin woman. It's all on the man and where he grew up at.

• every man has a preference. this is well known. just like every woman has a preference.

• A 36c breast size is really good for your petite figure. I almost have the same measurments as you but with even a smaller breast size (32B) and i don t have problems in the dating department lol :p
    Really you seem to look just fine don t worry :) it s all about the confidence.

• Haha I know it is I just don't have much conference people called me fat when I was younger and my nose did not fit my face luckily my nose grew in to my face and my weight disappeared

• Well great! So you have nothing to complain about now :))
      Don t let other people bring you down, they ain t better looking than you :p

• guys dont like girls that are too skinny or tooooooo plump a lot of the time they go for in between like im 5'3 with B cups and i weigh 90 pounds :I i dont get much guys unless im persistent

• Many, many guys actually like/ prefer thin girls.
    I suppose it depends on where you're from, but I'd rather be less curvier and can hardly understand your complaint.