Why do guys not see me as girlfriend material?

I think that me being easy or a slut should be out of the question as I am a virgin.

Most Helpful Guy

• You answered your own question.

Most guys will not waste their time with a girl who won't have sex with him. Why should they, when there are plenty of other girls who will.

Being a virgin doesn't matter, to me anyway, because that is the past. What matters is the future. Virgin or not, I expect us to be having sex on the first or second date, or there won't be a third (logistics issues excepted). That means choosing dates well, of course. One girl on a first date said she was a virgin and specifically said she didn't want to be anymore, so we took care of that problem within the next couple of hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• We all grew up with that girl who was a virgin but gave hand jobs and blow jobs to every guy she met if you're not one then maybe you're hanging out with one. Have they specifically said you're not girlfriend material or is this just your feelings on it? there's very little to go on here but if you're too quiet or too wild they might just see you in a different way. Just be the best form of yourself you can be and things will work out :)

What Guys Said 11

• Comes down to looks and personality. Something is throwing them off.

• virginity does not mean anything here, it could be how you present yourself. Maybe you flirt way too heavy with too many guys. Maybe you are just a bit too free spirited for most guys. (some find that a good thing btw).

anyway, it likely has to do with how you dress and act- not your virginity status

• Well, what do you look like? Are you friendly, sweet, and kind?

If you're were good-looking, relatively thin, and very caring and sweet, then you'd be overrun with men. Since you're not, you must be screwing up somewhere along the line--or everywhere along the line.

• I am good-looking, relatively thin, and very caring and sweet to be honest

• Then, are you ridiculously anti-social? What kind of standards do you have? Also, let me see a picture of you so I can judge for myself.

• Maybe you're just being unlucky.

• Omg there's too many girls complaining why they can't be in a relationship. There's more to life than to have someone love you. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST!

• probably something to do with your personality or priorties

• We dont know anything about you so none of the answers can give you a vallid reason.

• Most likely personality or looks

• There could be a vast amount of reasons, all guys are different and want different things. Generally though, it may just be your personality and character that does not appeal to them.

• I don't know. May be you seem "too difficult" -- who would want to waste their time and effort? Or probably you make no move from your side to show that you are interested. I personally never go after girls who don't show any sign of interest.

• I show interest but I only get guys who want to fu*k me and not want a stable relationship. What can I do to stop this?

• You have to search more and find guys who want a stable relationship. Usually the older guys would be looking to settle down. Anyway, marriage divorce laws are also a big discouragement these days, so many guys may really want love (not just fuck) but are scared of marrying.

• Usually it's that you like the wrong men

What Girls Said 3

• Your man will come in due time, don't rush it man. I wasn't seen a girlfriend material until I was 17. Put yourself out there, meet new people, try a new makeover. No one knew I existed until I started getting out there and socializing. The guys will come.

• Are you really just expecting us to take a wild guess?

• I need to drink