Are there any specific features you find extremely attractive on the other sex?

I personally find brunette slim girls (not really skinny tho) with light blue eyes extremely attractive. If a girl has those feautures I find it almost impossimble to resist. Of course I find some girls with other feautures really attractive but this is something special. I also like them to be short (not really short tho) cuz I am 6.4 and that height difference is really cute when hugging. Are there any features you find really attractive?

1|0
36|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always had a thing for tan and/or dark haired guys with full lips or nice eyebrows (i don't mean nice as in well-groomed, just long, dark colored, or fuller ones) BUT by far nothing is more attractive than developing feelings for a guy and effortlessly learning to love what he's got. I like that feeling of looking past certain flaws and finding his unique features attractive.

This guy I like now doesn't have full lips or eyebrows nor is he tan, but he's got this blank stare with piercing eyes like I can't describe. And his smile is so sweet, it instantly lights up the room.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 35

• In a perfect Imaginary word (I probably won't even find a guy like this, he probably doesn't exist)
    -Black/dark brown hair
    -Nice Beard
    -Soft hair
    -Tall
    -Takes more place than I do
    -Light olive skin
    -Brown or Hazel eyes
    -Dark Lashes
    -Straight nose
    -Eyebrows not too thick not too thin
    -Good skin
    -Good smell and Hygiene
    -Nice Jaw Line
    - Beautiful killer smile
    -Broad Shoulders
    So basicaly Zayn Malik's face
    mediastorage-lls.bauermedia.co.uk/.../...0x526.jpg
    With Theo James' body
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...7qnwj11uvm0mpo1_500.gif

1|1
    1|0
  • Not really anything specific at all for me, someone could be tanned with dark hair and dark eyes or really fair skinned with light eyes, maybe even a mix of both and I would still find them attractive. If I like them I like them really :P of course height is always a plus, the taller the better haha but the only real crush I've ever had was probably just as tall as me so even then you can't rely on that 😅 I think I'm probably just extremely influenced by this "biological compatibility" compared to most other people so I don't have a type at all - it's literally my hormones that decide for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys with long dark hair and a metal vibe... <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I really am attracted to guys with dark hair. Unique eyes are cool too. And I like skinny/lean muscle guys and long hair. Black guys and Hispanics are more my type but I've also been into a couple brunette white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • - do he got a booty? 😏
    - strong-looking hands
    - muscular arms
    - muscular back
    - dark hair, i'm a sucker for dark hair
    - well groomed and grown facial hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Dimples and nice smiles. And arms. Not too big and bulky, but strong looking. I also pay attention to the ways guys walk.

0|1
    0|0
  • - A nice smile and lips
    - Arms: muscular, strong, masculine
    - Toned body
    - Darker hair

0|2
    1|0
  • eyebrows eyebrows eyebrows! If you got eyebrows fuller and thicker than mine, then I'm all yours!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the eyes specifically, as it exposes the Soul

0|1
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes
    Muscular but not ripped
    Prominent jawbone
    Facial hair
    Male bubble butt

That's about it. They don't have to have these features though.

0|1
    0|0
  • So far I have liked four guys with the brown hair and blue eyes combo so I think it is safe to say that I love that. I also love either slim or lean body types. Nice bright eyes and a sweet, happy smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh all you guys really need is a good watch :P
    Kidding.. Not really but I love watches.. Anyways.. Good hair.. Healthy.. And intelligent.. That's all I guess..

0|1
    0|0
  • Talle, large arms, muscular back, musculsr chest, decent face. (No pretty boys though).
    What else:p hairy, facial hair and slightly long hair enough that i can grap and pull them.

0|1
    1|0
  • i'm a sucker for heart-shaped faces with full cheeks and a sharp, defined jawline and pretty eyes ♡♡♡

http://i60.tinypic.com/25i1b93.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Really dark black hair/eye color

Soft eyes❤💕

0|1
    0|0
  • Beards or stubble <3

How short's short? My boyfriend is 6'4 and I'm 5'3 haha
    It's so awesome when it comes to hugs, spooning and his jumper size. Massive jumper = no need for pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I get attracted to men with fluffy hairs (tousled and a bit wavy) and beautiful long fingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for guys with pets.
    Not kidding - one time I met a guy and we hung out at his place. Found out he had a cat and afterwards, I found him 1000x times more attractive ahha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with thick messy bed head dark hair and facial hair is a must. I'm a huge fan of beards! blue eyes are a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Messy, kinda long (not rapunzel long) or curly hair are dead for me hahaha love it❤️ The messier the, better and I have a thing for backs, I like slightly muscular backs and who doesn't like some nice arms and abs (not huge)? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder blades are the most attractive male feature <3 if we are talking overall though kind of tall ish (because I'm really short and I agree with the height difference thing), dark brown hair and green eyes with a lanky figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall muscular guys😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes, facial hair, nice hands, long legs, a little (or a lot) of grey in his hair

0|0
    0|0
  • - Tall, wide shoulders but not really brawny.
    - Brown hair, brown eyes.
    - Jawline.
    - Glasses (not always)

0|0
    0|0
  • How short is too short lmao it's like, "I like short guys but guys under 5'7 can get the hell away"

0|0
    0|0
  • My thing is really tall guys... The taller the better, I also like dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly brown hair, defined arms, pretty eyes, I can't resist those features together <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like nice. .. skin... teeth. .. and nails... and my guy habe to smell really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Collar bones, arms, traps, chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 14

• Tan, brown skin. Brown or green eyes. Long hair. Fit girls, flat stomach. Dimples/high cheek bones are cute. Strong clavicles are strangely attractive. Distinct eye brows. Feminine voice and mannerisms. And the obvious sexual features too, booooobbbsssss.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice rack and pretty face.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Pretty face, 2. Sexy legs, 3. Fit/athletic/toned body, 4. Beautiful eyes, 5. Nice long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • All they need is a BEAUTIFUL P€$$¥.
    If i was a gurl, all they need is a 20in deek for a perfect meal 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same taste as you it seems

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice legs, medium height (5'7) long curly bangs for hair (any colour), very pretty face and hourglass figure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium height girl, with olive skin And dark eyes 😍
    Oh and dark hair too 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'4-5'8'' height (i am 5'11'') and decent face, thats about it, i am usually more worried whether the girl will find me attractive than vice versa lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like green eyes, I really like short-ish girls.(<5'7), and I like girls who are average-slightly-above-average weight. Those who meet all three are absolutely enchanting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've a thing for arm pits recently 😂for the fest there's a longgg list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say big tits on a tight, petite figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • she has to have a great personality.
    Beautiful eyes.
    she has to take care of her feet.
    i would like it if she's super ticklish. that just makes a girl even cuter.
    and I'd like it if her boobs weren't too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lot's of things are striking if they are unusual but they don't make a girl irresistible.

Green or violet eyes
    Bright red hair
    Long legs
    Big high bust
    Tiny waist
    Bubble butt
    Tall

I think I just described Red Sonja.

2|0
    0|0