Guys, should I wait for him to text me back?

I have been seeing a man for two months now and I am really falling hard for him! We had an instant connection the first time we met and every moment we've spent it has been there between us. Without a doubt. He is showing clearly verbally and with body languages he likes me just as much.
Unfortunately, he's been very busy lately because he's a freelance producer and has, from today, one week left to finish before deadline.
We met the last time about a week ago when I spent the night at his place. The last time I messaged him was 2 days after we last met. I told him I had done a thing he wanted me to do and I asked him to send me something he told me he would send.
He's never been big on texting, he told me that the first time we met. But I saw that he had read my message later that night.
Now it's been 4 days and he still hasn't replied.
I am starting to get worried because, honestly, how hard can it be to send a short text? I'm having a hard time determining if I should just wait for him to text me back a bit longer or if I should just send another.
Please help

1

What Guys Said 1

• The last time I messaged him was 2 days after we last met. I told him I had done a thing he wanted me to do and I asked him to send me something he told me he would send.

little confused what happened here. i feel like if you sent pictures back and forth after u spent the night together there was a good chance that he may have just used you. If thats the case just look back at it as a what a great time u had and then move on.