I feel suicidal... Is he using me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a year. Before we started dating he would flirt with me and then he dated some other girl. I felt so crushed like he led me on. Then they broke up and he came back to me and he said that he didn't know that I liked him and if he knew he would I have picked me over her. So I forgave him and we started dating.

He asked me for sex and I said that I was ready and he was so supportive. Then out of nowhere, I caught him cheating. I decided to browse his pictures and I found 6-7 pic's of some girl nude. I checked his messages and I found he was sexting with her. I called her and she said she had no idea that he was in a relationship and that they had been meeting and having sex. I confronted him and after a while he stopped denying it. He said it was because we never had sex and he had to get it somewhere. So I said okay fine than we can have sex because he promised that I was the one that he was going to marry me someday.

For a few weeks now he's been acting weird. He lives at my place and I pay for everything. I work two jobs and I'm a full time student. He goes out with his friends and when he comes home we just sleep together and he asks me for stuff. Once he gets what he wants (money for gas, etc.) he just leaves again. He compliments me and then asks me for things after that he doesn't care anymore. He texts my step-sister more than he texts me and he says they're friends. I feel like he's lying but I never ask because it would hurt too much to know that he cheated again of it were with my sister.

I've suffered depression and anorexia a few years ago and I can feel it coming back. When he leaves, I don't even feel like eating. Like maybe I can starve myself right out of this life and I won't be getting in the way of anyone. I don't even have anyone to talk to since my dad died 2 years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to say this gently because it is clear based on your relationship, the anorexia and stuff that you probably deal with a lot of insecurity... but you need to run not walk away from this guy. he is using you and if you let it continue you only have yourself to blame

don't let a guys attention be the fuel you need to feel good about yourself. you're an independent woman, self sufficient. you don't need this or any other guy who doesn't treat you and make you feel 100% appreciated and loved... this guy is a loser

What Guys Said 4

• You should have thrown him out earlier, and now he's leeching on you while being a freeloader who does nothing for you and doesn't appreciate you at all. No point in putting yourself down though, you should just put him out and not let him back in. Invest in self-defense spray first (pepper spray), you might need it.

• He's a manslut and a slob. You are way too good for him. Kick him out of the house and find someone who deserves your love.

• This guy is harming you on a number of levels. You need him GONE. Then you need to go back to therapy.

• Your boyfriend is a bum and you seriously need to be wiser than this. Get rid of him.

What Girls Said 0