How do I get a boyfriend?

I never really know what to say and I'm shy and I just don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy to get a boyfriend, all it takes is an 8 step process.

Step 1: Acquire a blender and some milk, ice, ice cream, whip cream, and your choice of fruit.
    Step 2: Plug the blender into an outlet, preferably in the kitchen.
    Step 3: Put the ingredients (minus the whip cream) into the blender.
    Step 4: Blend that shit.
    Step 5: Pour the finished product into a tall glass.
    Step 6: Add the whip cream on top, as well as any additional toppings you have.
    Step 7: Leave the milkshake in your front yard and wait.
    Step 8: Have fun with your new boyfriend.

You can send my compensation to me via check in the mail, or you can send it electronically to my PayPal account.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a guy you like, and ask him out.

What Guys Said 9

• Just be attractive really, Nothing else matters other then that.

And, If you cannot achieve that... then... eh... you could try and get some virtual boyfriend app or some shit i guess.

• Be friends with a lot of guys. Make sure that they're not nervous around u!

And maybe ask one of them out!

• Just start making small talk with a guy whose nice , get to know him as your best friend then take things from there. It wouldn't hurt to choose different guys to be friends with but always take your time to get to know them.

• You are pretty young. Don't worry you won't be alone for rest of your life. There is always someone special for someone in the world. I would say that start volunteerin; at thrift stores or just join a club or something after a while you'll get better at talking to people. And trust me when I say this. Some guys like shy girls. We find it innocent. For instance the girl I am dating she was shy and looked so innocent but when I got to know her. She is outgoing and a freak and sweet and caring. Don't worry. The person will just walk in or walk by in your life but its up to you to give the guy a little hint that you are attracted to him! Good luck!

• let's date bby

• Hahaha. ... lol

• Find a guy you like who likes you back then spend time with each other and ask each other out.

• hey i have been single too, lets meet:)

• Be interesting. Girls like guys, for the same reason guys like girls. Be interesting

What Girls Said 0