Guys, Can you explain this?

A guy flirts with me everyday and i known him a long time and pretty soon he claimed we were dating. He never really asked me out and the crazy thing is he gets jealous when other guys tries to flirt with me. I'm not with him tech. he just hangs around me but he never really asked me out and he got me confused an I need y'all help.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him ur not dating and if he doesn't accept it find him again and yell at him in public that you're not dating

What Guys Said 3

• He really likes and thinks you feel the same way. He wants something special with you, if you don't feel the same way TELL HIM NOW. Don't lead him on.

• Tell him to sack up and actually ask you out on a date or deal with the fact that he's not your Boyfriend.

• If you don't want to be dating him, make it clear. If you do, ask him out or take him on a date...

• I'm that type of old fashioned girl where i believe that the guy should ask the girl out and man up about it. We like each other it's just that he can be so confusing.

• Nothing wrong with that. Just make it clear to him and be on the same page.