Who Is Your Crush Right Now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh it's just an innocent crush but there's this girl in my chemistry class that knows the whole periodic table by heart. She knows the details too it's insane. Every time the professor poses a question she immediately answers it. She blows everyone else out of the water in that class intellectually and it's so fucking impressive. I admire the hell out of her. Mostly because I'm usually the person who is really fast with my answers and she beats me lmao.. I like when women surpass me at stuff. It makes me desire them more for some reason. She's cute too which doesn't hurt. I kind of want to talk to her but she's really shy and always rushes out of class as soon as it ends.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Probably every hot girl I see while I'm out in public.

• No "crush" at the moment, although there are a couple of girls in my orchestra class this year that pique my interest and one in particular whom I find really attractive that I may start developing that "crush" on.

• 1|1
  • Right now... That's hard, I can't seem to find a crush...
    Or one that lasts that is

There is a girl on this site I find absolutely lovely... But it would be silly to crush on her
    I mean she is half a world away lol

• my right hand. he's so good in bed. but I'm starting to think that my left hand is getting a bit jealous..

but in all seriousness.
    i don't have a crush and I'm glad. because if i did, i would rejected before i even made a move on her. that's just how ugly i am. inside and out.

• Nicole Aniston.

• No one at the moment, there's this cute nurse at the VA hospital, but I don't know if she's single or not.

• -gasp- no ones concern.

• Don't have oneeee m8

• I'm not sure I have one right now. I used to, but then she became a bitch.

• No one.

...

• Meh i dunno...

• good friend of me... :(

• sadly my ex... but that won't happen again.. at least not for awhile

• This girl in my college. She was into me, I'm into her. Now she's moving away from the city 😢

• Awwwww that is so sad :(

• And worst of all I've saved myself as single all my life waiting for someone special. But I guess that's life. Gotta accept things and move on 😊 I'll be better

• random girls in my class with nice asses

• lori pelham: file:///C:/Users/Tyler/Downloads/1507955_1552995361604732_3776577469786285704_n. jpg

• Well, a girl of course, a girl i barely know xD

• Any girls that talks to me.

In all seriousness though a girl I work with

What Girls Said 5

• There's a guy I met online. We've been talking for a few months, and we've met twice, just in group settings. He's the sweetest, kindest, most positive guy (or even person) that I've ever met. He's so great. Funny. Super smart. Really interesting.
    I have absolutely no clue how he feels about me though. He's the first guy I've have a crush on in five years. Aaaand I've never been in a relationship either. So basically I have no idea what I'm doing.

• Don't have a real life crush ✌

• i am thinking i might like this guy i met during summer classes at the college that is about an hour drive counting traffic from my house and his name is Jake. once summer classes ended i didn't think i would see him again but about two weeks ago i was sitting in the lounge waiting for my next class to start when i saw him walk in the door and i was like is this a sign from the universe?
    Jake is very smart, appreciates my nerdy-ness, funny, good looking, sweet, and kind.

• My boyfriend. :)

• My ex fiancĂ©, but at the same time I want to rip his nipples off.