I've been in a thing with this guy for a while now but he doesn't want to take it public, why is this?

I would understand if he was ashamed of me but the thing is he isn't one of those guys who have a lot if friends or had any relationships in the past.
I really, really like him and am not trying to put him down, I just know that him being ashamed isn't the answer and need to know if I should bother sticking around.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are UNDER 18. How old is he? That might explain a lot about his not taking your relationship public, dpending upon where you live.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's not looking for anything serious, or doesn't want his parents or family to know that he's dating for whatever reason.

Have you tried asking him? I think you should. It's good to ask hard questions so that you get a better feel for a person's intentions. You might not get an answer you necessarily like, but at least you'll have the truth.

What Guys Said 1

• Which proves girls and guys can't be just friends

What Girls Said 1

• Are you sure he's not seeing anyone else? Are there times when you don't know what he's doing?