How can I find out if he's cheating?

Ideas to see my boyfriend is cheating? Odd behavior makes me worry he is. ... yes, I've tried asking him.
Wish I could get into his cell phone. I don't know the password. I know there are apps that can help you spy on someone but I can't actually install something on his phone. Any help? I love him and don't want to get screwed over.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't deserve to be in a relationship if you're paranoid to the point of wanting to invade his personal life.

If you don't trust him then why do you bother dating?

• Good point. But things were great before this. Now I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I don't want to be that person but I don't know what to do.

• Simple. Sit down and talk with him about what's bothering you. Communication is too important.

Who knows. Maybe it's nothing and he just got very busy lately with work or family issues or something.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0