Dating an older guy from Match. com. How long should you date before saying that you are only seeing one person?

Hi! I need some help, Please! I have been seeing an older guy from match. com for almost 2 months now. He's 37 and I'm 26. I got on match. com the other day to hide my profile, and I noticed that he was still going on there and updating his profile pictures. I was so angry. I confronted him about it and he said that we never said that we were exclusively only seeing each other. He said that he had only taken out 2 other girls and that he only went out with them once. However, it really bothers me because I feel like he is hanging out with me and kissing me until he can find someone better. What would you do in this situation? I haven't talked to him in 4 days. I haven't called or texted him and he hasn't contacted me either. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at 2 months you might be able to ask for exclusivity or say you want it. Chances are if he won't then he never will

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no direct time to go steady. However, you can't just expect it if you haven't talked about it. You have no right to claim exclusive if you haven't even told him you wanted to go exclusive. If you feel like the relationship is worth keeping, talk to him about it. If not, don't.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Dating doesn't mean relationship, and he is right, if he did want an exclusive relationship with you he would told you.. he didn't say I'm in RS with you, by your actions you're only put a pressure on him and guys hate that..