What should I do with my relationship?

So I broke up with my boyfriend. We only been dating for like three weeks. The reason why I broke up with him was because I didn't have feelings for him. There are times that I have the slightest feelings for him but they just go away. I want to be with this person because he is pretty amazing but I don't want to waste his time. He is really into me and he knows how I feel about him. I had a dream that a girl kissed him and I was not happy. I'm confused on how I feel about him. Mainly because I've been crushing on my best friend for the past two years. I don't know what to do. I really enjoy his company but I just don't want to hurt him. I was straightforward about my feelings all the way and he wants to wait for me but I told him I didn't want him to wait for me if I can't return his feelings. We decided we would date for now so we can get to know each other. What are your opinions? And please no rude comments.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you guys should take a break. I guess the dating part is good for now. But you are not in love with him and he knows this He is really into to you. If this goes on any longer and if you break up with him he will be so crushed and devastated. At least you told him how you really feel. It's a tough situation to be in.

• Alright thanks.

• Thank you very much for the upvote. And no problem and your very welcome.

What Girls Said 0