Ever had a really great time with a completely random person?

i did on Saturday i meet a group of girls at a country bar i was at when i was out of town in another city. it was pretty random but i noticed this group of 20 something college girls , i'm 30 and look younger so they sort of seemed to notice me and didn't seemed bothered i was into them. in fact they seemed to like the attention and danced near me for a while , eventually at some point we talked and i meet the one girl in group i was crazy about. and we like were both drunk but danced with each other for a bit and she was crazy hot so i really enjoyed that even though i'm not much of a dancer. i even though for a bit we might hook up but that didn't happen and maybe she wanted to just have fun on the dance floor.
overall i had a really great time on Saturday night and really felt fortunate to meet such a stunning young women like her , it was so random but just seemed right at the time.
so i guess asking if others have had similar experiences with completely random people

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• " it was pretty random but i noticed this group of 20 something college girls , i'm 30 and look younger so they sort of seemed to notice me and didn't seemed bothered i was into them. "

^lucky u then... and if u've been told u r good-lookin... then i don't see y they should get bothered... ;)

"in fact they seemed to like the attention and danced near me for a while , eventually at some point we talked and i meet the one girl in group i was crazy about."

^how many were they? sounds like all gals from da group were being into u actually... :)

"and we like were both drunk but danced with each other for a bit and she was crazy hot so i really enjoyed that even though i'm not much of a dancer. "

^who wouldn't enjoy dancin wid a gal he considers attractive? ;)

"i even though for a bit we might hook up but that didn't happen and maybe she wanted to just have fun on the dance floor."

^it'd be very early for hookin-up... but of course dis doesn't mean she didn't wanna hook-up... she might wanted it but she might be being shy to ask u know... ;)

"overall i had a really great time on Saturday night and really felt fortunate to meet such a stunning young women like her , it was so random but just seemed right at the time.
    so i guess asking if others have had similar experiences with completely random people"

^well... everytime i happened to have even just some general chat wid some gal i find attractive... then i definetely had great time... ;)

0|0
    0|0