Which girl would you date?

She tries to cook, but then cries her eyes out because she can't cook that well. She had a rough past so she gets in her feelings easily. She sings well, and likes to bite people. She loves to tell jokes and make people laugh.

Which girl would you date?
Girl 2- the fat one.

she's loyal, cooks well, supportive smart and loves kids. Very interesting to talk to.

• I would date girl 1
  • I would date girl 2
  • I'd date both of them.
  • I wouldn't date either of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 1. Sorry, attraction does play a role in dating and really, girl 1 doesn't sound too bad by what you said...

What Guys Said 6

• I just have a feeling that girl 2 isn't smart, doesn't love kids, and isn't very interesting to talk to.

Admittedly, I'm not really into the "bad past" types, but the girl on top is too cute to pass up. And she's probably nice enough.

• If I had to choose... B) I need to eat. Therefore, when I do happen to get hungry i'll just have her put a paper bag with megan fox's face on it.

Personally I wouldn't pick either of them. They're both crazy.

• Girl 2 just looks insane

• I'd just lock her up in a room and not let her wander around the house if it doesn't involve cooking LOL
      Just looks insane? lmfao and biting someone isn't lol?

• Sorry I have standards

• Lmao... you realize that if the girl is hideously fat, we can't get a boner up... no sex can happen.

Girl 1 sounds crazy, but she is hot, lmao. We men will tolerate a lot for an attractive girl.

• girl one, I'd rather be bit than crushed/

• Neither, second one makes me puke and first one looks like a MASSIVE Slut.

What Girls Said 0