Why is he so vague over text but so amazing in person?

I just started a new job, and my asst manager and I have really hit it off. We are usually the only ones in the store together, so we talk. A lot. He has made hints at hanging out outside of work, and tells me about his family and we talk about what we like and dislike. I am good at reading people and I think I have him down, but I texted him a funny meme I saw tonight and it was like one word answers to my replies. I don't understand what's going on with that? Is he just wanting to have someone to flirt with at work? Also, our drawer came up short last night by 80 dollars and I'm the newest so I'm really hoping he doesn't think it was me, but I don't know. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably didn't know what to say

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably not good at texting. Many people are not that good at it. It's not something you need to worry about though.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, I hate texting...

• He's vague because he prob texts multiple girls and doesn't need to fully invest, but when you see him he's genuinely interested

What Girls Said 0