Nashville vs. Los Angeles. Which is the best place for single guy?

Which of the 2 big cities should I move to, Nashville or Los Angeles? How would you compare the dating scene of both?

I'm a single, caucasian male, about 5'9, in great shape and I'm going to be 30 come February. I currently live in a very isolated town in the mid-south with very few single women between the ages of 18-35. So far I've only a handful of dates and no real relationships, that has to change really soon.

I do live about 3 hours away from Nashville, so I've been there a few times BUT ONLY with family members. So my experience is only limited to the Hospital (where my late grandmother spent her last 2 months of life) and the nearby Cracker Barrell (I'll admit, some of the nurses at the hospital and waitresses at the cracker barrell were pretty sweet.)

On the other hand, I have a friend I graduated HS with who lives in Santa Monica, CA and swears that it would be perfect for me.

So, in regards to the overall dating/singles scene which would be better?

I'm not so worried about employment becuase I make six figures a year with my ebooks, so I don't need a job. I'm more concerned with finding love and improving my quality of life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of those cities are known for having plenty of good-looking women. I think you'd be better off staying close to home if you're looking for a long-term relationship, because people into that would also like meeting your family etc. Plus LA is super expensive and Nashville is reasonable.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a call girl so I'll say LA baby!!!

• Los Angeles, no doubt.

• you can contact me i guess, but i am not in america. we can talk moree if you want, i am 28, single.

What Guys Said 2

• I never really thought of Nashville as a big city so I'm kind of wondering if this is some kind of trolling. But assuming no, either is fine for finding some gals. I'd say it's more about how you feel about the area. The pace, style of life is very different. Nashville is going to be something you are somewhat familiar with... why not spend a few weeks out in Santa Monica and try it on for size. Personally, I've lived all over the usa, I prefer west coast even though I was raised in texas. Specifically, I like the northwest, I just am more comfortable there. But cali is similar in many ways.

• L. A. has better weather, but everyone there is fake... lots of wannabe actors and models. Nashville has more down-to-earth people, and the living costs are more reasonable. If you're into music, L. A. has all kinds. Nashville has country music, almost nothing else.