Shouldd I let him go?

Ok trying to keep this short as possible, I met a guy and we started to date and we first met in summer and now im back in college which is like a 2 hr drive from his place and he has come to see me a few times and weve been talking for 2 months. the most recent time he came, everything felt perfect. We made future plans, agreed for me to drive and see him the day after. Since the beginning him and I never texted much or had much communication between dates but aftr the last time i figured shit would be a little different.. i dont know how to describe vibes but the last 2 times him and i were definitely opening up and getting closer. so one drunk night I got fed up with his lack of communication and sent him a "fuck you" message. he had initiated conversation and stopped responding so i sent 2 and got no response then i sent the fuck you. the next day when he was sober he opend 2 of my messages and not the last one and in hopes of him not being able to open it, i blocked him just for that purpose. I messaged him to say sorry for the message and he said it was cool and asked if i was ok and i responded and he IGNORED IT. sooooooo he has yet to readd me on our messaging app
did i fuck up or what bc his communication style contradicts us physically together
please help me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think you messed up by sending him that f u text. If he is not mad at you he may respond back. I can understand you was mad but sometimes you have to careful how you get your point across. If he still cares he might respond back to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you fucked up depends on him and on how sensitive he is about a thing like that... leave it up to him to mantain contact now, you already sent a message, now wait.

BUT If I was him, and you sent me a fuck you, well, that would have been it. I would be done with you. I do not tolerate a "fuck you" from anyone, much less from someone I have just started to date. But that's just me.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, its time to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• You REALLY fucked that up. I have no clue what you were thinking to send that.