Need your help! Girl who friendzoned me is now texting me things like "I've never had anyone care for me like you do". What should I say?

This girl said she didn't "feel it" a few days ago. I said "I'm happy to be friends" and left it at that. 2 days ago, she had a long conversation with me about her past. I helped her through her issues in that phone call.
Today, she texts me "I've never had anyone care for me like you do". I just responded with "what's a friend for". She then went on to say "I really appreciate what you did for me. Not even my friends did that for me. You and only you have shown such concern for my emotions and nutted things out".
I just replied "any time.. take it easy".
She again texted me "I mean it.. i really appreciate it.. no one has treated me like you have".

That started getting me on, but I have a feeling that I'm just a friend. If I wanted to get out of the friendzone, what should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• What she's trying to say is... She liked a guy who didn't like her back and she now realizes she screwed up with you because he doesn't treat her well.

• Wow.. thank got I have a woman answering this question. As a guy, I don't understand a woman's thinking haha!
      What should I say if I want to get out of the friend zone?

• I think don't initiate contact with her.
      As soon as you hear from her, make plans to see her, and see what she replies... If she declines, do the takeaway. Let her know it was great to hear from her but you don't have time to chat, and if she changes her mind to let you know

• Honestly, you're not really in the friend zone. For whatever reason she wanted to make you think that... Trust me, if we aren't interested in a man, we are not going to even compliment you as a friend. Be very aloof and watch her chase you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If she said she didn't feel it she doesn't. She just likes the treatment you give her. If you really do want to give it a shot just keep doing what you are doing, get closer to her and then maybe she will start "feeling it" after realising how good you make her feel.