DO GIRLS LIKE GUYS TO BE UNPREDICTABLE? (SEE QUESTION)?

Hi everyone,
reposting similar question.
Do girls like guys who are unpredictable?
Ie, im going out first date with this girl tommorrow. Possibly having a coffee date with her the first time. Main reason is I haven't got to know her personality well when i got her number few days ago.
I'm not planning to do any online research so far, just because it feels more spontaneous; and less nervous for me to think WHAT'M I GOING TO DO WITH HER THE NEXT DAY. but im also planning to ''see n hit'' which cafe seems alright, let's jump in and have a chat over there.

• Yes. I like him to be unpredictable. Arranging things according to the flow.
  • No. I prefer him to be structured, organized our whole activities for our first date.
  • I'm a guy, see the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• There should be a third option for girls.

D. A bit of both.

I'm not a fan of going with the flow for the entirety, but I'm not a fan of having to be here at this time, there at that time. A mixture of both is good.
    My first date with my boyfriend was planned at the start (we went for waffles) but the rest was mostly, find something to do.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, a date went horribly wrong because he went with the flow (and a very bad flow at that) and I couldn't get into the groove the whole evening...

However, that doesn't mean I like organised guys; although I do prefer unpredictable guys, it all comes down to how the guy executes it himself.

• I like a plan. I don't want a "I dunno? What do you want to do?" conversation on a first date.
    That being said, I still want room for spontaneity on the date.

What Guys Said 0