Why don't I feel motivated to do anything?

in this town i live, i lived here for 23 years and still i have a hard time, doing any activities its like i dont want to be envolved in this town, i kinda... hate it, i just dont feel like i fit in. I live here because my family lives here and i dont have any family anywhere else, i would like to move to big city but i might feel alone and come back again... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't happy living in your town, you need to move. It will make a worlds difference moving to a place you actually want to live in.

• bu what about my family? i have no family in that big place and i am a woman, my brother was worried and said i shoulld stay close to family

• hahaha now i have no idea what you are talking about

• Do what you have to do to be happy.

What Guys Said 4

• You need to travel, find a way out to, indulge I something big, you need to be a part of something big, get into a university if your family can fund you, or go for a job in big company if your qualified enough, or run into some business partnership... Help rum business make money, convert money into party, party + alcohol + horny guys = fun time "

• Moving alone to another city isn't easy, but you have to involve yourself and subject yourself to the happenings around you. Initially it will be very difficult, just hang in there and I promise things will get easier, especially when you start meeting new people and make friends. Try to be more social, pick up some hobbies and build networks.

• I say get more friends real life and online friends. Try to start up conversations, find an excuse to talk to people and be yourself.

• sometimes its a horrible feeling but its best to look at all options, even finding work in a big city for a time and see how you get on with being there for work can maybe help you decide

What Girls Said 0