Why are women concerned with bisexual men cheating? But men are not concerned with bisexual women cheating?

I have noticed that even bisexual women don't want to date bisexual men but straight men have no fear when dating bisexual women. Aren' t you concerned she will cheat on you.

What happened to that guys comments? I didn't report him.

Most Helpful Girl

• The whole "bisexual people are more likely to cheat" thing is ridiculous. Fidelity is not based on sexuality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would care if my bisexual girlfriend cheated. I don't want my partner cheating period

What Girls Said 11

• It's a sexual fetish for some men to see their girlfriend kissing, or even having sex with another woman. So I think for some guys, it's not as much of a concern because he would think it's hot. However, I can see some guys getting bothered by it.

We see this a lot in movies and in the media. Girls fighting and guys shouting "Take it off!" or "Kiss her!". We don't see this kind of stuff involving men.

But just because someone is bisexual does not mean they are going to cheat. Bisexuality is not synonymous with wanting open relationships or just having sex with everyone. There are many monogamous bisexual people out there.

• It's because men view think it's hot for a woman to be bisexual because he thinks he has a chance of seeing some lesbian action, having some 3somes, and other shit along those lines. Women on the other hand aren't so big on sharing someone who they're suppose to love, and who's suppose to love them back with someone else. A lot of women also feel like he might cheat on her with a man because she'd feel like there's no way for her to be able to satisfy the side of him who's attracted to men/want to have physical relationships with them. I hope this answers your question.

• I had a bisexual boyfriend and he was concerned I might cheat (I'm a bisexual woman). I don't know where he got that from, I am monogamous and never gave him reason to doubt me. I guess he was just an insecure guy and made that up. As a bisexual woman, I don't have concerns dating a bisexual man. He would be no more likely to cheat than a gay or straight person. Cheating has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

• I honestly think women in general (regardless of sexual orientation) have a fear of being cheated on, moreso than men have the fear. So when a guy swings both ways, the fear is a little more because there are more candidates to cheat with? It's just a fear and doesn't necessarily mean much. A bisexual person wanting monogamy is no different from a straight person wanting it.

• How about we just not date people who cheat. This stereotype needs to die out. There are gay people, straight people, pansexuals, etc. who cheat. You chance of cheating don't increase because you have a different sexuality. Let's do everyone a favor, and either trust your partner or not be in a relationship. If you are worried about getting cheated on every 5 seconds, you aren't ready for a relationship. Sorry not sorry.

• I think that generally men see bisexuality as just a phase. Besides that, I've never met a man who doesn't think it's hot to see/imagine two girls kiss each other. When push comes to shove neither women nor men want to be cheated on, doesn't matter what their boy/girlfriends sexuality is.

• I used to know a bisexual girl whose boyfriend worried about her around other girls. More so than her being around other guys. So they worry too.

• yes i would be scared to date a guy if he liked men. more competition and more people to cheat on me with.

• I'm not proud of it but I wouldn't date a bisexual man.

• Also a lot of men would not be okay with her cheating and also won't enter into a relationship with a bisexual woman.

• Not true. Men are always concerned about their girlfriends/wives leaving them for another woman. His ego would go so low 😂

• Confusion that's all this is. Pure confusion... We need to get it together before Jesus come back. Love you all so does God

• Muslims say the same thing. Wait a second, they have been saying that for many years and nothing has fucking happened.

What Guys Said 15

• It's because guys don't want another penis involved, and neither do women. It's really that simple.

• Why are bisexual people more likely to cheat?

I dated a bisexual girl, and I guess it is true that if she were to cheat, I'd be much more upset if it were a guy or a girl. Don't get me wrong, either way I'd break up with a cheater- but if it were a girl, that is something I can't offer- whereas if it is a guy, it is someone she thought was better than me.

• That's interesting... Probably because men don't care? I've been with women who had tendencies forward women and always alowed (sometimes encourage it) because it never threaten what we had. These women just played with other women for fun and would never date other women.. So I guess it's because of the fact that it was no threat to "us"

Women who have the opposite situation may feel like it is a threat.

• This is just one of the double standards I've noticed with this. If someone is monogamous, what does their sexuality matter? I think it's because we view men as being more sexually aggressive and more likely to stray so if there are more options then odds are more likely that he will cheat. It's a stereotype but a lot of people live by stereotypes.

• Because when those guys are told that their girlfriend is bi, most of them think that means a threesome is somewhere down the line, waiting for them, and that's stupid.
    As for why some women react that way, well, I have no idea i'm afraid...

• I don't care if she cheats with a woman; I won't be paying for college for someone else's biological child because she bumped vag.

Bisexual men are much more likely to bring home HIV.

• Well us men don't really care cause we might get lucky and have a threesome or maybe watch u have sex with another girl. It also feels your not really cheating more like experimenting or just want to have fun with a girl. I think I be a little mad at first especially if there was some feelings u had for her but I could try to forgive and most women don't really cheat anyways. Now with men I think women would call it competition and men do cheat but usually with other women.

• it is the mind set, when guys think of bisexual women they think 3 way, but girls just think they will cheat

• Because lots of people, not just vagina-havers, have trust issues.

• women got those fragile egos

• Woman just hate a guy who isn't manly. Anything a guy does that is sexual with a guy is a complete turn off to most of them. Woman don't like when guys express their sexuality.

• Because double standards.

• I think women aren't just worried about cheating. I think most of them are disgusted by the act of two men together and they despise guys that "trick" them into being in a relationship. That's been my experience even on here.

Guys, on the other hand, seem to encourage girls being with girls. Quite a few bi girls seem to even think it's okay to just do it in any relationship because of this.
    I think most of them are looking for threesomes. That's all most of them want.

• e are not allowed to say it (pc nazis, gay/lesbien alliance, feminazis) but all women are bisexual even if they've never eaten from the furry cup. Think about how many chicks had close jealous girl crushes that they "grew out of" or experimented with pussy at college only to end up in a traditional relationship eith kids and a husband. Where few men are bisexual no matter how hard some try. They either repress it for years or pretended to be straight to have kids or are openly gay.

• You're an idiot, but I love that phrase, "the furry cup." For sure I will use that one.

• Cause women know men will cheat with other women, not other men

• but then why do men like dating bisexual women? Because then she could cheat with another woman?

• I just told you

• To make men more jealous?