Long distance relationship situation pls help? What should I do?

PLS READ THE UPDATE QUESTION SECTION TO GET THE BACKGROUND INFO.(Couldn't fit all because of the word limit) IMPROTANT! Give me your honest opinion!

I feel like I am being jealous because she has this guy friend in Spanish name Michael. I asked her if they texted and she said yeah twice. And then when I was visiting I looked for the text it was gone (I know I know I shouldn't have looked through her texts) She deleted it. Which made it really suspicious, I asked her about it and she said she did delete it because she hadn't texted him in a While. Which is a stupid reason. It just makes me think she is hiding something. . And then on Thursday she has 3 hour break between her first class and second. . So she hung out with him and she told me after she hung out supposedly to practice some Spanish assignment at the library. . But the thing is she planned it out and she told me after they hangout. She could have told me before they hangout like the day before and I think I wouldn't have any problem with it. It makes me think that she is hiding something or like she doesn't want me to know something she did. she didn't even have Spanish that day. I want her to be honest with me. Maybe she is being honest and I am just being paranoid. I don't want to be the guy who is controlling. Know what I mean? I don't want to get hurt because I love her so much. She doesn't seem the kind of girl who would cheat or do something like that. I trust her but she is making it hard. I want us to workout. Is it bad that we already having problem like this only 4 months in? Should I just be clear with her and ask if she wants to continue or let it go? We talked a bit last weekend when she came to visit and she said she didn't mean to sound suspicious. And I was over it but the more I think about it, the more suspicious it seems. Like she is hiding something. She said she doesn't have a lot of experience because the longest she dated was 3 months and she has never done long distance, which I get it.

READ THIS FIRST! I been dating her for 4 months. Met her during summer. Now she goest to college 2 and half hour away. Which isn't so bad. We love each other. She isn't a party girl. Hangs out only with girl friend and occasional party very little. I want us to workout. She is my dream girl. Pls don't discourage Long distance. All of her friends are in long distance relationship. Some of them been in it for more than a year

What Girls Said 1

• Stay strong and if she's hiding something it will come out I promise you that one from experience with my ex.

What Guys Said 0