Shall I kiss him?

Sooo, I have met up a couple times with I guy really like. And I know he likes me too, because he is a friend of a friend (girl) of mine, and just in general its obvious. Tomorrow I am meeting up with him, and I do want to kiss him. But I'm kinda insecure if he wants to kiss me I guess. Gosh this is such a stereotypical question. And I have kissed someone before, but thats like 3 years ago..
Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it.

filler

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• you will be fine like REALLY (It's stereotypical answer I know but it's the truth) just remember to breath and let the moment take you :D ;) have fun

• just go give him. Don't have any second thoughts. And you said he too likes you , so all happies , right

• Only if you're old enough to be working, should you be dating

• I am old enough to be working, but i dont think thats true. But thanks for your opinion

• If you can't offer to pay for dates you shouldn't be dAting, the guy will always pay but, the girl needs to be able to at least offer to pay

What Girls Said 1

• I say go for it, if you both like each other it takes guts for a girl to move in for a kiss and I know from some guys I know they like it. It's cute