I'm afraid to have a relationship? What can I do about this?

I'm afraid to ask my crush out because shemight say yes. I have no idea what people do when they're dating, or how they act. On the other hand, i'm so sick of being alone. I just want someone special in my life, but i'm afraid of it at the same time. What can I do about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You either live in a cave, alone and cold, waiting for death to end your mortal suffering, or you awaken one morning and hear the orchestra playing Also Sprach Zarathustra. The only way to end your loneliness is to jump in and start dating. You will probably be attracted to shy girls who don't have much experience with dating so you won't feel stupid. Talk to older siblings, cousins, friends for some advice on what you can do on dates.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!