Hi, me and my ex were together for just over half a year. My friend sent me screenshots of him chatting her up not friendly but sexually. ?

I told only a few people. I said not to tell him and yesterday he messaged me all angry saying I think he's cheated on me all this. We have now broken up. I don't know who told him but.. Since I couldn't show him the proof (would end friendship between me and her) I didn't have any so just deleted my Facebook. What do I do? He's turned this on me. And now I'm scared to go back on Facebook in case his family harass me..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's Good you were definitely Smart to end the 'Friendship' with this fair weather friend and as far as this loser goes in my own Book... You could do much better.
    He can't be trusted anymore and if you return to the 'Book,' Block HIM and any of his family and live happily ever after.
    You never know who your friends are, and the only One you should trust in life Is: YOU AND GOD.
    Good luck and Begin licking your war wounds and do Not look back. xx