Is it so wrong to talk to a guy i'm sort of attracted to while I still have a boyfriend (please help feeling confused and guilty :( )?

Okay so i've been dating a really sweet guy for over a year now and we have had little fights before but nothing i couldin't get over but in the last week or so he has been stressed and he said to me "If i'm stressing you out we can always take a break " and 2 weeks ago he said "It seems like your on your period every 2 weeks" and i know he was just frustrated we couldin't have sex cause now that he's in university and i'm in collage we don't see eachother as much but it made me feel bad and him sujjesting that i break things off made me feel like maybe he dosen't want to be with me anymore I didin't feel as cuddly around him and wasen't really turned on at all when we had sex and i feel guilty about the fact that i was thinking about talking to this guy i had a thing for before i started dating my boyfriend :/ is it normal to feel this way when you feel your guy isin't as into you? He was so nice to me today witch is finally makeing me warm up to him again and i feel sort of bad for thinking that way ! :( Should i keep my options open and think about talking to that other guy or is there still home for me and my bf? help !

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens but it's wrong to pursue it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship is yours to work on but your shouldn't be entertaining another man while in a relationship. I'm quite sure if he did that to you, you'd feel hurt and disgusted so just because you're the one doing the deed doesn't mean it's okay. Relationships require work and effort. If you truly love the other person your desire is to make them happy. Relationships are meant to be selfless, it's about taking care of each other not what you can get out of someone. If he means anything to you discuss your feelings and try to fix things. If you don't want to put any effort into your relationship then break up and move forward. Honestly that's just training you to leave all your relationships at the sight of trouble, but don't cheat on your boyfriend. The minute you do that you deserve to have your heart broken in the harshest way possible. Reevaluate your relationship and if you're still happy then decide from there. Just don't cheat on anyone.

• No your right ! i never talked to anyone yet and i would never cheat on him , but ya i would be upset , thanks <3

• You're welcome and that's good! I hope whatever you decide it works out for you.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no harm in talking to another guy :) x

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly. Ill tell him that Im confused right now and would want to break things off. It's not healthy to be in a relationship like that plus it's best to not be always questioning it