I don't know what to do about him?

We've been sleeping together & having sex for the last few months.
He just got out of a three year relationship & I graduate soon
He isn't ready for another relationship
He says we are getting too complacent & he feels that if he doesn't get with other people then this is an unintentional relationship
He has done stuff with other people, but not much because he always feels guilty about me
I want him to have the chance to find himself and figure out what he wants because he is very confused, however I enjoy being with him also & there is only 2 weeks left.
I don't know what to do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I hate to be the one to quote a cheesy line but I've always heard "if you love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours to keep. If it doesn't it wasn't meant to be."
    I would give him the two weeks to make his decision.

• let him go!!! its over. maybe one day it will work. you both are young. you are graduating. you have the world in front of you! enjoy every part of it. yes it sucks and hurts to be close with someone but he has be honest with you and let you know he wants to explore other people. thats fine! you should to!