Guys, would you consider dating a woman or girl that does not use birth control AND has never had sex before?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess that depends. Does this theoretical woman/girl refuse to use any type of birth control? Or is she just not a fan of the pill? Condoms are cheap, and when used properly are effective (although less enjoyable.) as far as a girls lack of experience goes, for me at least it does not matter one way or the other. A girl who refuses to have sex at all is not someone I could date.

• Well, I originally thought that the theoretical girl/woman would refuse ANY type of birth control (except sexual abstinence) as well as any form of extramarital sex, and for marital sex, would only do penile-vaginal sex.

• There are lots of different types of birth control out there. Abstinence only effective if you can actually stick to it which can be extremely difficult at times. One of my best friends is completely asexual, meaning he has no sex drive what so ever. Dating an asexual could be an option for this person but that would make sex after marriage an issue. I guess that leaves a religious dating pool. Not one I care fore but many people do seem to be happy with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. If they aren't intending to have sex right away I can understand not being on bc and I would date a virgin. I have before.

• I would, there would be no problems. Condoms exist and being virgin ain't a problem.

• As long as she is at legal Age , sure