Do guys like it when they receive "hope you're having a good day" texts?

Do you guys find it cute or sweet if a girl you're talking to sends you a hope you're doing well or hope you're having a good day text?

comments? Please share :)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a girl, giving a GURU's point of view to start, @swirlberrypizza it all depends on the situation at hand with the man.
    If the guy really likes you, he loves the text, as long as it is not incessant all day long, a simple "Hi" and all of this is good to start his day in a big way.
    However, if he is Not into you, No text of any sort is going to do, and even if you would give him your best from the rest to think you are starting his day off, you probably are pi**ing him off.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Yes., i like to hear girls thoughtful words that would make me get teary eyed cause I'm sensitive type guy who thinks little things mean a big thing to me and mean the world to me for sure..

• Sure as much as the next guy lol.

• I prefer receiving sexy messages. Like: 'I hope you look forward to that blow job you gonna get tonight'.

What Girls Said 4

• Sentiment is OK
    too long, awkward that particular text

• I would think so. It's a feel good type of message. Who wouldn't like that. I know I enjoy getting them.

• Obviously. If you like it, they will too.

• I have texted my boyfriend this or tell him every day and if I don't he blows up my phone, it's usually when I'm upset with him I don't text him to tell him lol. He seems to enjoy it and I hope if he's had a rough morning getting the text helps change his attitude toward the day.