Guys, Is it a turn off to watch how a woman applies her makeup?

Or would you rather not see how she does it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest, it's a turn on. If she does it naked or in her underwear, it makes it an even more interesting sight. It's so feminine and womanly... I find it quite fascinating. I would even offer to learn how to do it to her. It always seemed like a nice time to spend together. I bet some women must feel the same when they watch their man shave.

What Guys Said 21

• I wouldn't say it's a turn off, I was raised by a single mother, and I cartainly saw her put on her make up a lot, so I know what's going on.
    Any guy who thinks a girl just walks into her bathroom in the morning with a fresh face and then walks out moments later with a full face, is a bit of a twit.
    I don't really care either way.

• No not at at all, just doesn't really interest me and would think if I was watching you might mess up or not like us watching you

• I actually find it comforting. Any female activities like make up and drying hair etc.
    I think it's because I was brought up in a very female dominated family so I have always been around females doing that type of thing lol

• why would it be a turn off? I just find it such a waste of time to do I don't want to watch it.

• no, but it can get annoying. my friends take forever and when they wanted me to go to a party, i had to get ready really fast and i was done in 10 minutes. it took them about 1.5 hours.

• It's not really anything. I've seen many a woman apply makeup during her live, and never have a had an opinion about it. Other men might disagree, but I couldn't care less either way.

• Not a turn on or off.

• The concept of hair extensions will always be weird to me

• No, it's great, very feminine and sexy to watch.

• Completely wrong, I think it's sexy to see a woman apply makeup.

• I'd probably fall asleep in the first 4 hours!

• I would prefer that she doesn't use an makeup

• It's not. Just dont force a guy to be there waiting for 30 minutes. if you know you have to go out and want to put on make up. Please, do it before he gets there.

• Not a turn on but doesn't bother me if I see her apply it.

• Nah the fact your making your self look beautiful for me would makeep me happy

• Yo, that shit is an art.
    As long as she's not putting it on while driving, it's all good.

• Not myself personally, i don't tend to stand watching-but i don't get why it would turn you off.

• Yes it's a big turn off foreal don't ever ever ever do that again or he will leave you... Haha what a dumb thing to think of.

No it's not a turn off what the hell is wrong with your brain..

• I'd rather not have the sweet illusion stripped from me.

• Nope, I dislike makeup.

• It is not a turn off, it is just boring.