I'm not talking about someone you "maybe" thought would say "yes." I mean a situation where you were almost positive someone would say "Yes" and they ended up turning you down?
This has happened to me five times. With all five girls, I was CERTAIN they would say "Yes" and every one of them rejected me. I am still to this day stunned. These are the worst kind of rejections.
- Yes, this has happened to me once before.Vote A
- Yes, this has happened to me more than once.Vote B
- No, this has never happened to me. I've never been this certain of someone not rejecting me.Vote C
- No, but I have a perfect record. Every person I've asked out has said "Yes."Vote D
- No, but I've never asked anyone out either.Vote E
- Unsure/Other (Explain)Vote F
Most Helpful Guy
I have never came to this assumption and met it yet.0