Guys, Would you date a girl with vaginismus?

• Yes
    61% (14)
  • No
    39% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Some of these answers totally cracked me up. Ok, my bad! Should have explained what the condition is about.

So a woman with vaginaismus experiences pain during penetrative intercourse. In extreme cases to an extent that penetration becomes impossible.

It is not a physiological problem but a psychological one. The vagina clamps up and does not allow the penis to enter. The condition can be treated, but it is a slow process and requires patience.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have a hard time not being able to have sex, if it takes too long to treat. But i guess there are other ways to having sex; oral, fingering, etc. If it can be treatable quickly than no prob, if this takes years and years and we can't have sex until were 50, then no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Based on my time in medical school, I'd say position on dating a woman with vaginismus is... oh wait. I've never been to medical school, and I'm not a doctor, so I have no clue what vaginismus is. Probably would be good to include that in your question😜

0|2
    0|0
    • Lol. I have my question with an explanation of the condition. would love to hear what you think now.

• There are other ways to have sex (assuming it would get there). I wonder if I could help her get throught it with a lot of time and understanding and trust exercises...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. I'm not sure what treatments are available these days, but it wouldn't be an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure i see no problem in dating a girl with this condition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    1) Sex isn't everything in a relationship.
    2) You can cut out penetrative sex but still do it in other ways.
    3) If she gets treated she'll need support.
    4) It's not her fault that she has it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. How would we have sex? It would never work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as no kissing or hand holding is involved

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman from greece? Sure. : p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that