Would it be a deal-breaker for you if the person you were dating didn’t use the internet at all?

Even though he/she’s a god/goddess…. both in appearance & personality…. how much of a deal-breaker’d be to u if he/she wasn’t an internet user at all?

• Deal breaker...
  • I'd not care...
  • I'd love it actually...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if my boyfriend never used the internet at all we would have never met. That and it would make him becoming a computer programmer be harder to almost impossible. Since he has to download some programs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind it at all. How would it affect me? Surprised that 19% would see it as a deal-breaker.

• personally i'd be disappointed by some degree once i learnt she doesn't... although i'd like to know da reason... it's pretty bizarre in our days...

yet nope it'd not be a deal-breaker at all... if she was awesome anywhere else y should i dump her?

unless if she was forcing me her ways... then yup it'd be a deal-breaker...

What Girls Said 18

• If he was really that awesome, I wouldn't care. I don't see why that would have to be a deal-breaker. It actually means we would probably spend more quality time together. What I would like to know though is why he doesn't use internet at all. Lol. It's sorta odd. I can deal with odd. 😛
    What WOULD be a deal-breaker though is if they wanted ME to stop using it. I need internet, can't live without it.

• i had a similar dream a few days ago... dat's y i'm askin...

i was supposed to be pickin up a gal at a cafe and after some chat we had... i gave her a link for ma website (i was supposed to own a website) and i was tellin her about wot it is and wot can she do there... but when i ended she just responded "sorry i have no internet access"...

i was ultra-disappointed smashed ma wine bottle on da table and yelled "no it can't be... how could a hot chick like u have no internet access?"... and i got up and left...

but irl i'd not be so disappointd though... just a little bit... :D

• LMAOOO, that's funny. 😂

• I'm a gamer girl and I pretty much exclusively date nerds and geeks, if he is clueless about hacking and downloading stuff i'd be really frustrated. I built my own pc he better at least know how to download photoshop.

• No, not a deal breaker. As long as he understands I have my methods, and I understand he uses his, then it's fine.

• It wouldn't bother me at all, but the person Im interested in is into programming and repairing things having to do with computers...

• Well, I'd be adverse to dating anyone who refuses point blank to use such an amazing resource. It would make me think they weren't very clever, or that they would put personal preferences over intelligent decisions. I wouldn't date someone like that, and refusing to ever use the internet... That's just silly. The fact they aren't online all the time has nothing to do with it, but purposefully cutting out a really useful tool is plain dumb.

• wot if they were really poor so they can't afford internet anyway?

• That isn't important, and if the issue is communication that wouldn't be a big problem either.

• I'd love it!! maybe he could help me break my addiction

• wouldn't bother me at all
    even if he wasn't into texting
    my boyfriend is a phone person
    he rarely texts
    i prefer that

• I don't think it would be a huge deal as long as they have some way to communicate with me, such as talk or text.

• That would be a blessing. Lol.

We would be more active outside of the Internet world.❤

• That's really weird. How do they even work? Everything is electronic now.

• a construction worker needs internet for his work?

• The global economy depends on the internet. They would need the internet to be paid.

• I'd say she was lying.
    Maybe she's doesn't have many friends to show for it online so she says she doesn't use it.

I've given this lame excuse before

• Umm, Nah, I disagree, and here's Why... I quit fb because it was gettin ridiculous what people posted, my newsfeed was bombarded with nonsense, I got plain annoyed with it. Lack of friends were not the issue... lack of intelligent conversation was hard to come by

• I should say intelligent convo was hard to come by

• Not at all. As long as they communicate with me, I'm good.

• I would be sooo happy but finding a guy like that would be rare

• Wouldn't care if he used it or not

• He wouldn't watch porn so... L'LL LOVE IT

• Unless he actually spends money on the TV channels and magazines *Shatters your dream* :p

• @sawno Well... I guess it'll be over than *shrug shoulders*. I wouldn't care 😂 😜

• I really don't have any social networks so I wouldn't give a damn.

• I wouldn't mind. He wouldn't get half of my jokes, though...

• i barely use the internet

What Guys Said 23

• Finding someone my age in a first world country that doesn't use the internet would be extremely rare. It would also be quite odd. . . but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I wouldn't really care. I'd be curious as to why she doesn't use the internet at all. I would then go as far as to wonder if she even uses a computer. What would be a deal-breaker would be if she said that I'm not allowed to use the internet myself. I love the internet and being able to interact with other people around the world and I have several sources of entertainment that I can't have without the internet.

So, a girl that never uses the internet is okay by me. A girl that makes me give up the internet entirely is not okay by me. A girl that spends all of her time (including our time together) on the internet is a deal-breaker.

• At my age - Could be a possibility - Would not affect my thinking at all - Depending how far apart we were , if long distance, I might try and get her into it - If close and it was on principle, I would not interfere otherwise it would be a topic for discussion - I honestly feel if internet used right it can be a great thing for a person.

• No, using internet or not is just an option. I don't see how it would be a serious problem.

• Actually not using the internet might be better than using dial-up to connect and using edlin for a word processor.

• I'd love it basically! It reflects that the person can live outside of society's social construction and our invented reliance on computers.💞 😍💕

• It's her choice, but I wouldn't break it off with her if she didn't use it. In fact, I'd like her even more if she didn't. Because that shows she's not going to do what everyone else is doing. She's a trailblazer, and I like that.

• That doesn't mean I will stop using the internet because of her. The internet can be quite informative when it is.

• I wouldn't care, but I would question how the heck that happened.

• I would actually like it that way!

• Not having access is one thing, not wanting to use it is another.

If she was the type of girl/woman who's like "Oh, technology is the devil", not only would I not date her, but I would try to avoid her as much as I can.

Almost EVERYTHING is on the Internet not. Refusal to use the Internet shows that she is a very close-minded and ignorant person, and ignorance is one of my biggest turn offs.

• She hardly does and to be honest, its a good thing because that's a small indicator she's not ties into useless gossip websites or facebook, IG etc.

• It would be super weird I would ask why

• It's kind of an weird thing for someone to not use internet but I'd have no problem with it. I'm weird myself so I wouldn't be one to complain.

• If they are amazing in every other way i won't care.
    Generally though i'd see it as a sign of incompatibility since i am a computer geek.

• That kinda sounds like they are not technologically up to date, which is a problem long-term.

• Not a deal breaker at all! If they required I didn't use it either, I would most likely be willing to try.

My ex still has a flip phone.

• Not a deal breaker in and of itself, but it suggests certain other attitudes and beliefs that would probably be an issue.

• i don't see why i would care. i have coworkers who don't really use the internet or anything.

• It wouldn't matter to me if i met a girl who didn't use the Internet

• Is that even possible?

Assuming it is: deal breaker; a big part of my life is related to the internet, if she doesn't use it at all, that's a lot of shit I can't tell her about cause she won't be able to relate.

I'd be down to have a fuck buddy that didn't use the internet tho, wouldn't really matter there.

• I wouldn't care about that.

• Considering how important the internet is today, I would break up with her.

• Wouldn't bother me at all... more time for lovin!

• It would be a dealbreaker. Somebody like that isn't normal.