Who would date a race other than there own?

I am of a mixed race background, being half Jamaican black (mum side) and my dad is Brazilian and Indian (dads side).

I I prefer to date guys that are not from my race. My boyfriends white. But would like to hear your views

• Date own race
  • Date another race

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i date who i'm attracted to, regardless of race. i would date an individual of any race if i like them and feel attracted.

as of yet the individuals i've found attractive enough to want to be with have all been east Asian.

What Guys Said 22

• Technically every race is different from my own since I have mixed as well (I am Puerto Rican, Cuban, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Hebrew), so yes I would. :P

• calm down, your probably just salvadorian.

• @Chezeta I don't really care for boxing, and while those other statements may be true, there are also a number of things Mexicans DON'T have going for them. Like how much power the drug cartels have over your government officials, the polluted water, and the poor treatment you all receive from the US (I am sorry).

I'm not trying to downplay everything Mexicans have done, I'm just trying to say this: It's not a bad thing that I'm NOT Mexican, just as it is not a bad thing that you ARE.

• and so are 13 million estimated mexicans living in the usa, the cartels aren't bad they create jobs if you dont mess with them they dont mess with you, and as for the poor treatment of the U. S basically all the countries within america are the Prostitutes of the U. S. A.

• Yeah I don't care about that shit. I don't have any racial preferences. Statistically speaking I'll probably end up with a white chick because most people around me are white. If there was a different majority around me I'd probably end up with that.

• never met a martian, so hard to date outside the 'human race'

• i am of mixed ethnicity, i have no choice really lol! but i enjoy dating from all cultures and ethnicities :)

• I have dated Latin women. I am a white Man

• I would date other races. Seems more interesting then your own race :)

• i don't touch Caucasians. they all look dangerous and evil.

• wow...

being prejudiced back isn't better either

• I am caucasian. Hope you don't think I am evil... :(

• well... i could say no, then you'll end up proving me wrong. They're all about the same crap.

• Yes outside of White girls I'm interested in Asian, Latino and most recently Arabic girls.

• What jacquesvol said.

• I would date whoever I found to be funny, kind, sexy, and intelligent. Race would not be a factor.

• No, because I fear I would just be using her.

• sure, I don't care about the race...

• Im indian origin.. but I dated black, indian and muslim girls.. I loved it

• I want to date race queen. ; p

• I like the mulata or yellowbone whatever they are called.

• I would not want mongrel children. I love my race and I want to preserve it.

• Both. Why dismiss my own race? I think people who ONLY date outside their race are weird. Its like hating yourself in a way. If I meet a girl and she happens to be of another race so be it, but I would never SEEK OUT to date a certain race.

• I won't date an alien if that's what your asking. Nobody wants to be probed.

• I would but, she'd have to approach me. I'm open to dating inter racially, it's just not who I prefer I go after

• Majority of women I have almost dated (I have never been in an official relationship) have been of another race.

• Yes,, of course

• lol its funny that i see this question now because i just realized I have a huge crush on this girl who is African American even though I'm white

What Girls Said 22

• I don't care either way, race doesn't play a part for me when it comes to if I'll date someone or not. We're all human.

• I don't think race would be the right word? I mean white Germans are definitely not the same French at all (they don't look the same to me nor do they generally act the same, two different cultures). And African Americans are definitely not the same as a Nigerian even though both may be black.
    But yeah I would definitely date outside my ethnicity/nationality. Never actually dated anyone Swedish yet tho anyway. Had German, French, Norwegian, Algerian and currently Brazilian.

• Sure. There are guys of every race I'm attracted to, both in looks and personality, but tbh I'm more likely to feel attracted to guys of a different race than guys of my own race. >.> But honestly it doesn't factor in. I don't go out of my way to date outside my race, and I don't avoid doing it either. If a guy asks me out and I'm both available and attracted to him, I'll date him.

• I'm half Taiwanese and white (english mostly), as I grew up in chinese culture I really prefer people who aren't chinese.
    whether it's Asian or white or black as long as it's not something i'm used to haha.
    I'm currantly dating a german-american guy. and I love his recipes lol.

• I'm not going to vote for that because for me it's more complicated than race.
    My grandmother was Korean and because I used to spend lots of time with her I speak Korean fluently. I was born and raised in Australia so English is my first language. Now there are times when I'm just frustrated that I mix the two languages together. I want a partner who is able to understand both languages Korean and English. They can be from any race but I want that to be fulfilled. So I guess that leans to Koreans more but nowadays lots of other people speak Korean too so I have hope. Also if a guy feels the same way about their own language I would go ahead and start learning his for him.

• I completely understand what you mean!!! You're afraid of losing your point of reference, it's completely understandable, I've already thought of it as-well.
      Ps: You're gorgeous :o

• I have the same problem but with Swedish and English ahaha 😂

• One correction Their*. Once again I don't know who wants to date a Martian or a vampire but dating another person is fine. You're of mixed heritage and ethnicity anyway like a lot of the world. So you dating a Caucasian guy isn't something concerning. Now if you tried to date a unicorn that's a little concerning.

• Generally I really do like my middle eastern/ North African men, they usually have the criteria that I look for ( beards <3 and manliness <3) But I find men from other races handsome as-well specially southern Europeans.

• I like to date whoever has a personality that draws me in. The color of his skin doesn't really matter.

• I don't really have a race I would date honestly I like all types of guys but of course I have to find you somewhat attractive and be real with me.

• I like every race, skin color won't change how I view somebody. :)

• Of course I would. Although, so far, I've only dated men of my own race. But if the opportunity presented itself with a man of another race, I certainly wouldn't hold back.

• I wouldn't care so long as he's Christian but my parents care a lot

• I would and have.

• I'm married so this is a hypothetical. But if I were dating..., I'm open to anyone with a good vibe. I dont care about race. I care about what kind of human he is.

• I am doing that right now

• Date another r a ce

• I don't limit my choice based upon someone's ethnicity... It is about someone's personality and how they treat you! Love doesn't see color!!!

• Race is not a factor to me when it comes to dating.

• I would date outside of my ethnicity/nationality as long as they weren't white! Also if they're mixed with white the dad has to be black. By the way when I say black I don't mean African as I wouldn't date an African. I'm very specific but I have my reasons! :)

• A "mixed girl" with colored contacts on. Ok then...

• I wouldn't.

• I would and I have