What Piercing Should I Get? I'm Stuck Between ; Spiderbites, Snakebites && vertical labret ( thanks guys(: )

Theres some pics of me C= link

link

link

link

&& Here's The Snakebites (: - link

Spiderbites (: -- link

&& Labret (: --- link

the hoops huge but they need to be for swelling lol when it heals I'm deff changing the hoops

Most Helpful Guy

• The snakebites and labret wouldn't go well with your face, but I'm not too fond of the spiderbites. Don't mind my terminology, but there is an "in-skin" piercing that is placed right above your cheek bone, but below eye-level. I think it would look great on the left side of your face.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• A microdermal

• Lols I just quickly took the pic , I normaly do scenery pics they make the picture but I don't really care on this site to add pictures to it lols but thanks

and yah somedays I wear hardly any makeup , and others a lot just depends on my mood really lol

• Haha yeah I feel ya- today is one of those pajamas days.

See ya around and thanks for the updates~

What Guys Said 5

• Snakebites & the Labaret are both hideous to me, to be perfectly honest. Spiderbites might actually look really cute on you. If you're intent on getting one, then that is my recommendation. Go with whatever you want though, it's your body! =]

• I'm a fan of vertical labret piercings, but that's just me. It seems like a vertical labret might get annoying because it comes out on top of your lip, but I think it looks really hot.

• Thanks and yea I'm thinking the same thing with it getting annoying lol but I'm thinking so far spider bites :)

• I'm not sure if this would be the right size for a labret, but a spiral like this http://www.painfulpleasures.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=2948&cat=15&page=1 would look really cool for spider bites.

• Thats what I wanted but I can't find it ANYWHERE! D: I think I want it black tho

• I just came to coment that your hot

• you'll regret all of those piercings when people will stare at your lips and not into your eyes.

• What a load of shiite! I've not had any negative comments about my piercings and in fact it draws more attention to my eyes because I've got my lips done.

• Lols yah I haven't had any neg feed back either:P

• none

but if I really had to choose I'd say spiderbites or whatever the f***

What Girls Said 5

• I've got a vertical snakebite..check it out. Personally I prefer bars over BCR's anyway. Keep going with the saltwater and mouthwash and you'll be fine.

• I like the snakebites the best but it's really not my decision.If I were you though,I would go with the one that is less common so it adds a bit more uniqueness to it.Good luck!

• Yeah I love snakebites and I've always wanted them but EVERYONE has them which is why I don't really want them that much but they are my fave lol <3

• Labret is the one I have. I love it becuase its cheep fun to play with and a lot less people have it.

and its so nice =]

i had snake bites and I had a few issues with cleanine them so I really think labret is best.

• it depends on who you are, if you like to fit in, I say get snake bites because that's the most popular piercing. but if you wanna kind of stand out, then get spider (:

• None of them. You are very pretty and that will just ruin your look from beautiful to gangster. That's just what I think tho. But if you are really not going to take my advice on that then id say the Spiderbites would be the best of the worst.