Help! Guy likes both me and another girl and we both like him back?

I like this one guy and so does this other girl and he likes both of us. I know this because he has told both of us that he likes us and when I was talking to her and a friend of the guy he said to her " ___ is also ____'s girl so you've got some competition" (or something along those lines). The confusing part is all 3 of us work together and I don't know how to handle this situation. I like the guy but I don't want to do be on bad terms with either of them since we have to get along since we work together. Tomorrow night I work with both of them. This is so confusing... what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like you should not be a possible second choice. It is possible he is simply trying to get you jealous so you will date him, but even if that is true, that's a mind game you want to avoid. I have a general rule when it comes to dating: you are not a second choice. This is more so applied when there is a choice between you and someone else. If they even have to think about it, I'm out. It sounds a little heartless, but so is their decision in not picking you.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion if a guy truly likes he wouldn't have to think twice he would just go for you. So maybe just let it go u can find someone better that will like twoce as much.😉😊

What Guys Said 3

• Foursome on the cards!

• Threesome anyone?

• This is why I believe in polygyny. haha

• I don't even know what that is...

• Poly-many Gyny-woman

What Girls Said 1

• How about you back out of the situation. I know that might not be what you want to hear... but it sounds like the best thing to do. If he really likes you, he'll go for you. Just back off and play it cool.