Guys, do you actually feel good when you reject a girl, especially one that rejected you. Girls, have you ever changed your mind and the guyrejectedu?

Ok, so there was a girl that i chatted up at a bar she worked there, when i finally asked her out she was mean and said "no fucking way" and left. Fast forward a few weeks, I went back to the same bar with some freinds and she was there again. She spoke with us and I don't know we got into a conversation about something we both were interested in and all of a sudden she was taking to me, kept on initiating the conversation. As we were about to leave, she came up to me and told me "hey, i know you wanted to get my number last time" and I acted cold and oblivious and said "uh, yeah" , she said in a nervous tone "well, I wanted to see if we can hang out some time and reconsider that date" and I looked at her and said "no fucking way" she looked shocked and humiliated and said "I see" she still gave me a piece of paper with her number on it and said "I know I was a bitch last time and I'm sorry, I hope you reconsider". then she walked away with her head down. Is it bad that I actually felt good about being a jerk to her. Guys has this ever happened to you and you felt like kinda empowered about it? Girls, have you ever regretted rejecting a guy and started to like him only to realize that he no longer likes you and rejects you? I am asking this because as a man, this rarely happens to us. I remember another time I did this and also felt good watching the girl walk away with her head down. Could it be that rejecting a woman that rejected me gives me like this sense of empowerment? I would like opinions on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't blame you for rejecting her!
    About her being interested, when you asked her out originally, did you sense she was a complete b*tch? Just curious. Though I'm not going to agree with her or how she treated you, she may have been having a really crappy day, and who knows what other customers she had dealt with already? The reason I make this comment, is for her to give you her number anyways and said she was sorry, even after you gave her back her own game, I suspect she probably isn't normally a bitch. My guess is she had a day from hell, and from what I've heard, some women really get a lot of hell working at the bars, especially when they are attractive. (I know you were nice... just sometimes when you've reached the end of your rope...)

Honestly, I wouldn't call her. I would keep things on a tight leash and have it be a situation in which you get to know her if you go to that bar.
    As for myself, I have rejected plenty of guys. I have never been rude about it, even if the guy was a douche in his approach. I see it as, no matter the sex, it takes a lot of guts to ask someone out, so I appreciate the offer, even if I'm not interested. The last thing I want to do is crush someone's spirit, just for trying. Thanks for the flattery!

• yeah, maybe I should have thought about that, but I don't know, i was just raised not to be rude to people no matter how crappy your day is. I may take your advice and keep it on a tight leash and give her another chance, but that still won't change the fact I felt good about giving her back her own game and felt empowered by it

• no thank you for your honest answer, i am gonna let this wait out a bit, and maybe call her.

• after going to that bar a few more times that is, ill gauge things and ill see if she deserves a second chance

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol what you did was so fucking awesome I wish I was in your shoes to feel it because imagining it won't cut it haha and I sorta rejected a girl who turned me down for her ex "that dumped her 2-3 times" and grew a big crush on me again a year later and I sorta rejected her by flirting with her two best friends when she was around one ended up liking me but I went to college later that year and cut all contact it felt good but probably not as how you felt

What Girls Said 1

• lmao no, fuck her. If you were really polite and non creepy or threatening about it and she responded rudely, she should be able to take what she dished out. If I were you, I'd walk away feeling greattttttttt, bc I dont act nice to people who aren't nice to me.

• Thank you!!! I don't know why she was so rude to me the first time, I was nothing but a gentleman.

What Guys Said 4

• You luck with woman increases the more friends you are with. It lets her know what kind of person you are. Next her rejecting you the first time was a front. She wanted had mind wired the wrong way. So what flew out her mouth was stupid. Now she regrets it. Now 2nd time. Id do 100% you'd done and use her for sex and thats all. Saying no thanks is okay but to say no fucking way. Nuh uh suga your friend zone until i see she's worth my time. But im a nice guy. Ill see where it leads and tell my friends to steer clear of her. I will not see her as girlfriend fir a loooong time. Friends with benefits yes not girlfriend.

• Yea I don't know what it is but it feels kinda good like a guilty pleasure but don't do it a lot lol

• You are amazing. I would do the same thing.

• That sounds...

... inordinately gratifying.