Does he like me?

Ok so there is this dude at school I have a couple classes with and we are always talking now in class. Also my friend and I go down to a teacher's classroom at study hall and are always the only ones down there. He just started showing up this week everyday. Also he always has to sit next to me and will walk up to me in band playing my favorite band songs. Also the other day after school he follwed me around for 20 minutes talking followed me to the one door said bye and then walked all the way across the school to the door he had to go out of. Whats going on here? and what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• It does sound like he is interested, but as a friend or a future girlfriend, I couldn't say. I suggest you ask him to hang out with him if you like him and see if he eventually asks you out on a date. If he does, then he likes you. If he doesn't, he might not or is just really scared to ask you out you say no. Do you like him?

• Sounds like wishful thinking.

What Girls Said 0